Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Christmas Wreath Ideas

I'm looking forward to the holiday season, and this year I plan on making my own holiday wreath. I have listed 10 great holiday wreath ideas, my favorites being the snowman wreath and the Christmas ball wreaths. Wreaths are great for indoor or outdoor decor, and there are so many interesting ideas for creating your own. Here are 10 of my favorite wreath ideas, but hundreds more can be found on pinterest.


 



Christmas decor. Wine cork wreath What you need: 12" straw wreath Glue gun Glue sticks (lots - I used 6 of the 10" long - high temp sticks). Wine Corks (I used 180 for this project). Vacuum (cause you are gonna need to clean up the straw) Twine or floral wire. 

diy ornament wreath 

 

 

 

 

Coffee Filter Wreath Tutorial From My Front Porch To Yours 

0 comments :

Post a Comment